Twin City Discount Granite - Did NOT correct a problem with the installation of the granite countertops.
We purchased granite counter tops for the kitchen from Twin City Discount Granite.When it came time for installation, they missed the 1st appointment, came late on the 2nd and forgot part of the counter.
They left a mess of wood shavings and screws in the cabinets & all over the dishes, broke a piece of a cabinet that we had to replace, and peeled paint from the walls.
Within 6 months a seam opened up between 2 pieces of granite on the counter because they weren't installed correctly.They did a half hearted repair, and it opened up again within a month.
Now they have refused to respond to my emails or phone calls to resolve the problem.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Granite Counter Tops
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "I'm a paid in full PlanWithTan, Sunstream Vacations, Timeshare member. I enrolled in 2001 for 30 plus prepaid vacation weeks to any property Sunstream was affiliated with and would become..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS COMPANY IS VERY EVIL THEY ARE DOING DAMAGE TO CONSUMERS LEFT AND RIGHT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS . PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LIFE , HEALTH, AND CHARECTER, THEY HAVE KILLED..."
- "The contractor painted mid-July. Within two days, very small patches were coming off. Today, mid Auguts, a month later,I saw a bit of painters taoe that was still oin the..."
- "It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump. They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty..."
- "This is a non-refundable company. My first order & I received an already opened & partially used container of blessed out body sugar scrub! Inexcusable! ..."