Twin City Discount Granite - Did NOT correct a problem with the installation of the granite countertops.
We purchased granite counter tops for the kitchen from Twin City Discount Granite.When it came time for installation, they missed the 1st appointment, came late on the 2nd and forgot part of the counter.
They left a mess of wood shavings and screws in the cabinets & all over the dishes, broke a piece of a cabinet that we had to replace, and peeled paint from the walls.
Within 6 months a seam opened up between 2 pieces of granite on the counter because they weren't installed correctly.They did a half hearted repair, and it opened up again within a month.
Now they have refused to respond to my emails or phone calls to resolve the problem.c323947 review #226615
You may also like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "THIS GUY COMES OUT TO MY HOUSE AND INSTALLS A HEATER AND TELLS ME TO FILL IT UP AND START HER UP! I PAID HIM $399 FOR HEATER AND LABOR..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."