Twin City Discount Granite - Did NOT correct a problem with the installation of the granite countertops.
We purchased granite counter tops for the kitchen from Twin City Discount Granite.When it came time for installation, they missed the 1st appointment, came late on the 2nd and forgot part of the counter.
They left a mess of wood shavings and screws in the cabinets & all over the dishes, broke a piece of a cabinet that we had to replace, and peeled paint from the walls.
Within 6 months a seam opened up between 2 pieces of granite on the counter because they weren't installed correctly.They did a half hearted repair, and it opened up again within a month.
Now they have refused to respond to my emails or phone calls to resolve the problem.11752ac8 review #226615
You may also like
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."